Saturday, February 19, 2011

A mommy post.

Since I am one, and my life has been molded around a little life form for the past almost 17 months (more if you count the womb, of course).

Right now my bright young charge is intensely focused on a blue blob of Play-Doh. How can I  get it shaped just right to put it back in the container? Can I get away with sneaking a nibble of this most fascinating stuff? Okay, I'm bored. (That was Isaac of course, me? No I'm never bored! snicker snicker)

Off to the laundry room to make a game out of changing clothes from the washer to the dryer. Okay, figured it out. 1. 2. 3. THROW! Yup, that works. All done. Uh oh the boy has run out of options to alleviate boredom. Oh wait.. no, he has found a new game. Step on each and every toy thrown across the room this morning and then walk on his tip toes and squeal. Sounds about right.

Oh lovely mornings of Blues Clues, toast, and running from toy to toy. Some days I'm not awake enough to partake fully in the madness, but those days that I am, oh it's wonderful!

No comments: